United States, North Korea summit schedule

<p>President Donald Trump ends his rally Thursday, May 10, in Elkhart, Indiana. The Rolling Stones’ “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” played as Trump exited the venue. Trump recently announced the summit with North Korea is back on for June 12 in Singapore.</p>

President Donald Trump ends his rally Thursday, May 10, in Elkhart, Indiana. The Rolling Stones’ “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” played as Trump exited the venue. Trump recently announced the summit with North Korea is back on for June 12 in Singapore.

President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un are meeting at 9 p.m. Eastern Standard time Monday night.

Singapore is 12 hours ahead of the Eastern Time Zone and several news organizations will offer live streams of events in Singapore throughout the summit.

This historic summit was planned, called off and then rescheduled for its original date, June 12. The meeting is taking place at the Capella Hotel, on Singapore’s island of Sentosa. 

According to Politico, the planned meeting schedule is as follows:

8 a.m. Tuesday (local time) / 8 p.m. Monday (EST): Trump departs the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore, en route to Capella Singapore.

8:20 a.m. Tuesday / 8:20 p.m. Monday: Trump arrives at Capella Singapore on Sentosa Island.

9 a.m. Tuesday / 9 p.m. Monday: Trump participates in a greeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

9:15 a.m. Tuesday / 9:15 p.m. Monday: Trump participates in a one-on-one bilateral meeting with Kim.

10 a.m. Tuesday / 10 p.m. Monday: Trump participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Kim.

11:30 a.m. Tuesday / 11:30 p.m. Monday: Trump participates in a working lunch with Kim.

4 p.m. Tuesday / 4 a.m. Tuesday: Trump participates in a media availability.

6:30 p.m. Tuesday / 6:30 a.m. Tuesday: Trump departs Capella Singapore en route to Paya Lebar Air Base in Singapore.

6:50 p.m. Tuesday / 6:50 a.m. Tuesday: Trump arrives at Paya Lebar Air Base in Singapore.

7 p.m. Tuesday / 7 a.m. Tuesday: Trump departs Paya Lebar Air Base in Singapore, en route to Guam, with stops also planned in Hawaii and Joint Base Andrews in Maryland.

8:25 a.m. Wednesday: Trump arrives at the White House.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.