House robbed twice

At 7:45 a.m. on Friday, a person entered a house on 11th and Lincoln streets through a bottom-floor bedroom window, stole numerous pairs of female underwear and condoms and then left through a side door, Bloomington Police Department Lt. David Drake said.

Of the five women that live in the house, only two of them were there at the time of the break-in, sleeping on the second story of the house. One female that was not in the house during the incident, reported that a camera was also stolen.

Earlier this year in March, a similar incident occurred in the same residence where somebody broke in and stole their underwear, a resident said. Although the incident is an unusual theft, the resident said she is convinced it is not a prank.

A sheet that the suspect bled over was taken as evidence by the BPD, Drake said.

The night before the incident occurred, at midnight Thursday, a man entered the same residence while two roommates were awake at home. The two roommates told the man he needed to leave and that he was not in the right house. The man however, was not acting coherently, and the roommates could not make out his words. Eventually they got him to leave and the police were not called, the resident said.