Colts to play in 5 prime-time games

INDIANAPOLIS – The NFL has rewarded the Indianapolis Colts’ success by giving them five prime-time games, including one against the rival New England Patriots.\nThe Colts will play under the lights against Chicago, Tennessee, New England, San Diego and Jacksonville.\n“I think the prime-time games are a testimony to our team and the types of players we have,” Colts coach Tony Dungy said Tuesday after the schedule was announced.\nThe Colts face a challenging stretch at the midpoint of the season, starting Oct. 27 at Tennessee in a Monday night game. The Colts then will host the defending AFC champion Patriots at home on Nov. 2 in a Sunday night game.\nAfter that, the Colts play at Pittsburgh and host Houston before playing at San Diego, who beat the Colts in last season’s playoffs, in a Sunday night game.\n“On paper right now, it looks very tough,” Dungy said. “That looks like it’s going to be our toughest stretch of the year, but you never really know,” Dungy said.\nThe Colts will play their first regular-season game at the new Lucas Oil Stadium Sept. 7 against Chicago in another Sunday night game.\n“It should be a great night, and it’ll be emotional,” Dungy said.\nIndianapolis gets a bye in Week 4. The Colts will close the regular season with two division games – a Thursday night contest against Jacksonville and a home game against Tennessee.\n“Like every year I think there are some big challenges, but we’re pretty excited about it,” Dungy said. “We’re looking forward to it, especially the opener.”