Last-word Lounge

What everyone is talking about this WEEKEND

Ronni Moore

Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline":

Neil Diamond revealed the identity of the "Sweet Caroline" of his hit song by the same name. Apparently, Diamond was inspired in the 1960s by a picture in a magazine of the president's daughter Caroline Kennedy. "It was a picture of a little girl dressed to the nines in her riding gear, next to her pony," Diamond said, according to AP reports. Now that we know Diamond was singing about a little girl, we think the "touching me, touching you" line isn't so good. So good! So good! So good!

Britney Spears:

Addiction specialist Dr. Drew Pinsky recently told Us Magazine that Britney Spears' drug addiction is the cause of the tabloid tart's erratic behavior and questionable parenting techniques. In other news, esteemed scientists announce water, the liquid substance composed of hydrogen and oxygen molecules, is wet.

Thanksgiving hangover:

It's been a whole week since Turkey Day, which means all the turkey and dressing leftovers you brought back from Grandma's house are slowly spoiling in your refrigerator. Perhaps it's time to make one more sandwich and throw the rest of the leftovers away.

www.hollindenmusic.com:

Rock professor Andy Hollinden's Web site offers more than 10 downloadable original songs including some from his newest album Trust Yourself. Listen to them online now so you can sing along Dec. 6 at the "Rock History Night" show at the Bluebird.

2 girls 1 cup:

This raunchy video was removed from YouTube and can only be viewed at the video's official site. WEEKEND could only make it to the 10-second mark before nearly vomiting all over our keyboard. We dare you to attempt the whole video.