Manning-Harrison tie Young-Rice for most TDs

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison tied Steve Young and Jerry Rice for the NFL record of most touchdown passes between a quarterback and a receiver with their 85th connection Sunday.\nThe only question left now for the Indianapolis duo is what the final records will be when they quit playing.\n"It kind of hits me knowing the fact it's still early in both our careers," Harrison said after the Colts beat Tennessee 31-10.\n"You just never know when it's going to end or what it's going to be when it's done. But the main focus is that we stay together and win football games and put that under our belts as well as a lot of wins, and hopefully some championships."\nYoung and Rice combined for 85 touchdown passes between 1987 and 1999 with San Francisco.\nManning is in his eighth season with the Colts and has six years left on his $98 million contract. Harrison is in his 10th and signed a seven-year deal last December. Last week, they passed Buffalo's Jim Kelly and Andre Reed for most yards passing.\n"It's an honor and privilege to be able to call Marvin a teammate," Manning said. "He's an outstanding player. He and I have combined for a lot of touchdowns and a lot of wins, but it's because of a lot of hard work. He has a tremendous work ethic, and I feel privileged to call him teammate."\nIndianapolis coach Tony Dungy isn't going to answer the question of whether Manning and Harrison are the greatest combination ever.\n"I guess the numbers will speak for themselves. Those guys should get to play together for a lot more time. They may put up some numbers that will be hard to reach," Dungy said.\nManning and Harrison had been stuck on 83 touchdown passes with Manning not throwing a TD in the past two games.\nBut Manning found Harrison for an 11-yard score just before halftime for No. 84, throwing a short pass to Harrison on the right sideline. Harrison ran up the sideline 24 yards for the TD with 13:09 left for No. 85 and a 31-3 lead.\nHarrison also caught his 100th and 101st touchdown passes and notched the 48th 100-yard receiving game of his career.\n"You don't come into your career hoping it happens. When it happens, you look back and you have a great appreciation for getting it and for the guys that have done it," Harrison said.