Breakfast for dinner?

Living in the fast lane of college life has its ups and downs. One of these downs is studying all night and oversleeping to find yourself rushing out the door with no breakfast. Although this is something ill-advised by nutritionists, some of us just don't have the time to enjoy a healthy breakfast. Well, it's time to reclaim the lost time and have breakfast for dinner. Instead of running to Denny's or Waffle House, try these easy recipes you can make at home.

Breakfast Casserole\n1 lb. Jimmy Dean 50 percent less fat sausage\n1 cup sharp cheddar cheese\n1 1/2 cups milk\n1 tsp. dry mustard\n6 slices of bread, cubed\n6 eggs, beaten

Begin by placing the cubed pieces of bread in the bottom of a medium-sized greased casserole dish. Brown sausage and crumble into fine pieces. Sprinkle the sausage over the top of the bread. After beating the eggs, add the milk and cheese. Stir in the dry mustard. Once combined, pour the egg mixture evenly over the top of the sausage and the bread. Cover tightly and refrigerate over night. When you are ready to bake the casserole, place into a cold oven and set the temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes. \nThis recipe is not only great for dinner but would be an easy way to impress your friends with a Saturday or Sunday morning brunch. Even if you are going to eat this for dinner, remember it must be chilled overnight or it will be a soupy mess.\nAnother great dish we all love to have for breakfast is hash browns. Even though hash browns are great on their own, here is a recipe to add some more flavor to a breakfast favorite. The ingredients make these hash browns tasty anytime of the day

Jazzed-up Hash browns\n1 package frozen hash browns, thawed\n1 medium onion, chopped\n1 Tbsp. butter or margarine\n1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese\n1 can cheddar cheese soup\nDash of tabasco\nPepper to taste

Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. In a small skillet, saute the onions in the butter until softened. Put thawed hash browns in a medium size bowl, add onions, shredded cheese, soup, pepper and the dash of tabasco. Mix until well combined. Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.\nThis next recipe is one you will want to make again and again. It's a great compliment to a good cup of coffee. Although it is not something I would consider at all nutritious, it is just too good not to share. Any late night of studying would seem better after enjoying a piece of this coffeecake.

Sour Cream Coffeecake\n1 box yellow cake mix\n1 cup sour cream\n1 box vanilla pudding\n1/2 cup oil\n1/2 cup milk\n4 eggs\nCrumb mixture\n3/4 cup brown sugar\n2 tsp. ground cinnamon\n1 cup finely chopped pecans

Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the first six ingredients of the cake batter in a bowl. Beat for 5 minutes. In another small bowl combine crumb mixture ingredients. Alternately pour cake mixture and crumb mixture into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan. Swirl with a knife. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees.\nJust because something is considered a breakfast dish does not mean it can only be eaten during the morning hours. Whether making pancakes, waffles or pop tarts, you can enjoy breakfast anytime of the day.