Around The Campus

American-Israeli relations discussed\nIU Hillel will be sponsoring Dr. Jonathan Adelman on November 6-7 to give a lecture on Israeli-American relations. Adelman is a full professor in the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver and a specialist on International and Israeli Affairs.\nLocation: Jordan Hall, Room A100. Time: 4 p.m. Contact: hillel@indiana.edu. \nSuicide bombing lecture tonight\nDr. Kevin Jaques, IU Department of Religious Studies, will present a lecture entitled "Muslim Legal Justification for Suicide Bombing and Possible Ramifications for Muslim-Hindu Violence."\nLocation: Wylie Hall, Room 005. Time: 7:30 p.m. \nContact: IU Department of Religious Studies, 855-2048. \nHenna tattoo fundraiser at Collins\nHave your hands, feet, arms legs, around your belly button, or even behind your neck decorated with henna designs. The dye is a safe, painless and non-permanent form of body ornamentation that lasts up to two weeks on the skin and is common throughout India.\nLocation: Collins Coffeehouse. Time: 7 to 9 p.m. Cost: $5 per tatoo. Contact: isa@indiana.edu. \nPolish conversational coffee hour tonight\nAll students interested in Poland are warmly invited to attend a information lecture and coffee hour. No knowledge of Polish is necessary. The coffee hour coincides with the meeting of the Polish Cultural Association. \nLocation: Polish Studies Center, 1217 E. Atwater Ave.. Time: 7 to 8:30 p.m.Contact: Polish Studies Center.\nE-mail: hkates@indiana.edu.