Around The Game

BASEBALL\nANAHEIM, Calif. -- Cliff Floyd was traded for the second time in three weeks, with the Montreal Expos sending the power-hitting outfielder to Boston for minor league pitchers Seung Song and Sun-Woo Kim and a player to be named.\nFOOTBALL\nNEW YORK -- New York will help start the NFL season with a huge party in Times Square featuring Bon Jovi and other stars on Sept. 5, about five hours before the New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers play in the New Jersey Meadowlands.\nAUTO RACING\nELKHART LAKE, Wis. -- A race car driver suffered a heart attack before he was killed when his car slammed into a wall of tires during a weekend race.\nAn autopsy showed that Robert Kasik, 56, of Roscoe, Ill., was stricken before the accident Sunday at the end of a long straightaway at Road America, track officials said.\nDAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- NASCAR fined and suspended Busch Series crew chief Michael Kadlecik for a rule violation in last Saturday's NetZero 250 at Pikes Peak International Raceway.\nKadlecik, crew chief for the Chevrolet driven by Tony Raines, was fined $2,500 and suspended from competition until Aug. 21 for an improperly attached weight.\nAlso fined were Mike Beam, crew chief for Ricky Craven in the Winston Cup series, and Charles Lewis, crew chief for Ashton Lewis Jr., in the Busch Series.\nNASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The race car driver who organized a protest that led to a female competitor's disqualification was himself stripped of a victory.\nMark Day's win in the Late Model race at the Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway on Saturday was overturned because he used unauthorized fuel.\nBASKETBALL\nCLEVELAND -- Andre Miller was traded to one of his hometown's two NBA teams, dealt by the Cleveland Cavaliers along with guard Bryant Stith to the Los Angeles Clippers for forwards Darius Miles and Harold Jamison.\nNEW ORLEANS -- Baron Davis is sticking with the Hornets, signing a contract that will bring him to New Orleans for the next seven years.\nHornets executive vice president Bob Bass said the contract adds six years to the one year left in Davis' previous deal.