Crikey mate, this movie sucks!

The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course -- PG
Starring: Steve Irwin, Terri Irwin
Directed by: John Stainton
Showing: Showplace East 11 Steve Irwin is probably the most well-known conservationist to walk the face of the earth. Armed with a witty, fearless and charming personality, an Australian accent and his inherited zoological skills Irwin has conquered the world of animal documentaries. He and his wife, Terri, have made over 100 documentaries showing animals and conservation efforts all over the world. Because of his enormous popularity, "Crocodile Hunter" is shown almost consistently on the Discovery Channel or Animal Planet. The plot of this movie is bizarre. If viewers can accept that a monstrous crocodile has swallowed a top-secret piece of U.S. satellite technology, then I'm sure they will be able to accept Steve Irwin for what he is. The Secret Service goes looking for the animal trying to make sure that they get the satellite part back before it lands in the wrong hands. This brings the agents on to a collision course with Irwin, who believes that the agents are poachers going after one of his animals. The agents try their hardest to retrieve a vital piece of technology from the Austrian Outback and Irwin is going to do his damndest to save his croc. I'd recommend going to see this movie if you enjoy "The Croc Files" and "Crocodile Hunter" TV shows. It almost feels like the All-Star game for that show, too bad a horrible plot got in the way of a good show. The movie is basically an hour or so of the TV show and 30 minutes of really weird plot scenarios. The movie does feature some extraordinary animals from the Australian wilderness. In Irwin's usual conservationist first, star second beliefs he is donating all his profits from the movie to wildlife conservation efforts. Just because this movie supports a good cause doesn't mean you should check it out. Unless you're a big fan of the show, just donate $7 dollars to World Wildlife Fund and save yourself from watching a horrendously twisted movie.