What are we up to this 'Weekend'?

Welcome to IDS Weekend! Whether you are a regular reader or a first-time novice of the Indiana Daily Student's weekly entertainment magazine, get ready for a semester's worth of reviews, exciting and informational features and creative presentation.\n This semester IDS Weekend will continue to be the source of the movie, television and music reviews readers have come to expect. Fun additions to this formula will be expanded coverage of weekly highlights in TV and music. Book and video game reviews might find a place within IDS Weekend's pages.\n The magazine will also take on narrowed focus. In keeping with the name IDS Weekend, our feature section will take a peek at the people and places making weekends worthwhile in the Bloomington area. Various columnists will share the hidden treasures of the Bloomington music scene and some unique date-night suggestions.\n IDS Weekend design will become more creative and accessible both in print and on the Web. Expect the print edition design to be more visually interesting, more like a newsstand magazine. The Web site will soon contain information that complements the stories, such as helpful Web links and more visuals.\n Many of these changes will gradually work their way into the finished product. All the changes come in the interest of building on the tremendous successes of last semester in making IDS Weekend as cohesive an entertaining source of information and fun.