administration

Six Kelley alumni to be honored at Indianapolis gala

The IU Kelley School of Business will honor six alumni at the 45th Annual Awards Gala Friday in Indianapolis.

According to a March 26 press release, the six alumni were selected based on their professional achievements in the business world.

Five alumni will be named to the Kelley School of Business Academy of Alumni Fellows.

FELLOWS

Wai Keung Cheng
Cheng graduated from the Kelley School in 1971 and went on to receive an MBA from the University of Chicago in 1973.
Today, Cheng is chairman and managing director of Wing Tai Holdings, Ltd., Singapore’s leading property and retail group.
Theodors L. Koenig
Koenig, a 1982 graduate, is president, CEO and founder of Monroe Capital LLC in Chicago.

Marc S. Pritchard
Pritchard also graduated in 1982 and is now serving as global brand building officer of Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati.

Cindy L. Konich
Konich is president and CEP of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis. He graduated in 1978.

Michael J. Tattersfield
Tattersfield is president and CEO of Caribou Coffee Co. in Minneapolis. He graduated from IU in 1987.

DISTINGUISHED ENTREPRENEUR

Scott Dorsey
Dorsey, 2014 recipient of the award, is CEO of Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud in Indianapolis.The company was founded in 2000 to help organizations use email to connect with their customers.

ExactTarget has grown into one of the largest cloud initial public offerings on the NY Stock Exchange.

Anna Hyzy