Andy Warhol once said that "in the future, everyone will be famous." At this rate, I guess so, since everyone will be on the "Real World" with the shows ratings decent( I guess?) and folks still wanting to get that 15 minutes.

You could be the next Puck!!!!

On October 4, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., casting directors of the beloved MTV reality show will be at Bloomington's very own Jake's, and they want to talk to YOU. For whatever reason. Facebook'd. Copied and pasted details below.

"Bunim/Murray to Look for New Stars in BLOOMINGTON, IN.

On October 4, 2008 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Casting Directors from Bunim/Murray Productions, creators of the perennial hit MTV show "The Real World" will be holding an open casting call at:

Jakes Nightclub and Bar.

419 N Walnut Street

Bloomington, IN 47404

www.jakesnightclub.com

Applicants are asked to bring a recent picture of themselves (which will not be returned) and photo ID. Please be between the ages of 18 & 24 to apply.

Seven lucky people will get the opportunity of a lifetime when MTV hands over the keys to a new fantasy pad this year for the show's 22nd season. "The Real World," MTV's longest running show, is a documentary series about seven strangers who spend five months living and working together.

So what does it take to get on the show? "We look for characters from real life; people with strong personalities who are unafraid to speak their minds," says Jonathan Murray, Executive Producer of "The Real World." Past seasons have been populated with cast members from diverse backgrounds, who have shared their daily experiences openly with millions of viewers. Fans of the show will remember alumni such as the irreverent Teck; Pedro, the HIV/AIDS educator; and Melissa, the hilarious firecracker from the "The Real World: New Orleans" cast.

This season we are specifically seeking people with the following attributes:

Leadership experience (student government, college resident advisor, job manager, camp counselor), musical ability, seasoned travelers who speak Spanish, lifesaving skills (lifeguard, EMT), athleticism (particularly water sports).

Please note, although these qualities may give applicants an advantage in the casting process, they ARE NOT a requirement. As always, The Real World welcomes anyone with a great personality and a willingness to share their life with the world.

For those who can't make it to the open call, audition tapes are still being accepted by mail. We have also added a brand-new system to allow applicants to apply online.

Visit www.bunim-murray.com for complete details on how you can apply"