In our hopes to make Live Buzz as inclusive to the local music community as possible, we want to have as much input from everyone involved. So, we present The Weekly Live Buzz q&a. I'll be e-mailing 5 community members each Thursday a couple questions, and display them as soon as I get replies.

Our first star is...

Lucy Robinson!

Age: 25

Job: Publicist for Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar and Secretly Canadian

Show you're most excited to see this semester: Ted Leo is playing a show at the Buskirk Chumley with Titus Andronicus on election day! Ted Leo hasn't played in Bloomington since he was in Chisel. He's so active politically that it will be really interesting to see what happens. Like, will he perform with a tv on stage so we can see what states turn what colors?

Favorite live show Bloomington experience: There have been so many good ones over the years, but usually my favorite live shows are ones where I went in blindly not knowing the music, and it was usually in a crowded basement or the WIUX station house.

Favorite thing about fall: Fall related foods and activities. Pumpkin ice cream at the Chocolate Moose. Rum-spiked apple cider drinks at bonfires.

Favorite pizza in town: I am really digging the new gyro pizza at Avers. It is super unfortunately titled the "Lambda Gyro Pi". I guess people in frats order a lot of Avers, though, so I have to commend their business decision there. The 'za, it is good.

Sesame street character you can relate to the most: Big Bird. We both want to know everything and have tons of interests despite sometimes being kind of daft. We both also still own teddy bears (though I've ceased sleeping with mine I swear).

Celebrity crush: It used to be Seth Rogen, but he's getting too famous! Ahh what the hell. He's the one for me.