MINNEAPOLIS --- Tanner Lubach ended a back-and-forth affair with a walk-off homer to left field in the bottom of the 11th that gave Nebraska a 7-6 win over IU Saturday at Target Field.

Lubach rocked a fastball from Hoosier closer Ryan Halstead four rows deep into the bleachers, keeping the one-loss Cornhuskers alive for the conference tournament crown.

IU and Nebraska will play in a winner-take-all game at 1:05 p.m. ET Sunday with the Big Ten Tournament championship on the line.

With two outs in the 9th and IU down a run, Pinch hitter Ricky Alfonso delivered a clutch RBI-double that landed just fair down the right field line, scoring Dustin DeMuth from second to tie the game at 6-6.

IU (42-14) took a 5-2 lead in the top of the fifth on a three-run homer to left by Sam Travis, a mammoth shot that made it to the second deck.

Nebraska (29-29) responded with two runs in the bottom of the sixth on four hits. Michael Pritchard led off the innin with a single and advanced to second on a throwing error by Nick Ramos. Two batters later, Kash Kalkowski doubled home Pritchard and Blake Headley followed with an RBI single to center to cut the lead to 5-4.

One inning later, another error cost the Hoosiers.

Bryan Peters and Pat Kelly led off the bottom of the 7th with back-to-back singles off freshman right-hander Scott Effross. Michael Pritchard then flew out to shallow center, keeping the runners at first and third. Chad Christensen followed with a chopper to third that scored Kelly from third, but DeMuth booted it, allowing Christensen to reach first safely.

Kash Kalkowski took advantage of the extra out, serving a single to center that gave the Huskers a 6-5 lead.

Halstead (3-4) worked the final two innings, allowing the game-winning run on three hits.

Luke Bublitz (4-1) pitched the top of the 11th for the Cornhuskers, pitching through an error to lead off the inning to strand Michael Basil at second.