Sophomore Carolyn Chupa did not play in IU's matches against No. 47 Illinois and No. 16 Northwestern due to a concussion but IU Coach Lin Loring said that No. 38 Indiana will be at full strength for the Big Ten Tournament.

"I think we're going to be as healthy as we're going to be," Loring said. "Nobody missed practice today so we're ready to go."

The No. 6 seeded Hoosiers will face the No. 11 seed Wisconsin on Thursday at 2 p.m.

Loring said that IU didn't specifically prepare for the Badgers during practice this week after defeating them 7-0 on April 14. He said that Thursday's matchups will be the same as they were two weeks ago.

"We just tried to do some drills to help us overall," he said. "We tried to keep practices really short because a lot of the girls have finals this week so they could get their study time in and hit enough balls to keep us sharp."

Loring said that Wisconsin is scary because he said that they have a lot of different levels.

"They can be really good and they can be just very average so we played the average Wisconsin a couple weeks ago so we've got to be ready for the really good Wisconsin to show up," he said.

If Indiana wins on Thursday, the Hoosiers will face No. 15 Northwestern at 2 p.m. on Friday. The Wildcats defeated Indiana 6-1 on April 21 in Evanston, Ill.

"We know they're really tough," Loring said. "The good thing is that we'll have a lot of different matchups. Only three of the matchups will be the same, one doubles and two singles so that will be exciting to get another shot at them outdoors."

While the Hoosiers are currently focused on the Big Ten Tournament, Loring said that he thinks Indiana is on the "good side of the bubble" for the NCAA Championship. However, he said that the team's status depends on what teams automatically qualify by winning their conference tournaments.

"You don't what's going to happen at the other conference tournaments," he said. "It's just like basketball, we have like 34-35 conferences that get AQ's so if there's an upset. Maybe 15 or 20 of those conferences have a team high in the rankings so if they get upset and they get to go because of their ranking and this team that's 100 gets to go then it takes up a slot for somebody"