In the final action of the spring, the Cream squad bested the Crimson team during a game that was interrupted and moved due to weather conditions.

With the Cream team leading 7-0 at the close of the first quarter, dark clouds and thunder announced a move from Memorial Stadium to the confines of John Mellencamp Pavilion. Fans followed and looked on from the west end zone of the indoor practice facility.

Rising sophomores Tre Roberson and Cameron Coffman split time at quarterback. While Roberson started and ran for a two-yard touchdown with 2:16 left in the first quarter, Coffman made multiple long completions to rising juniors Kofi Hughes and Ted Bolser once indoors.

Sophomore running back Isaiah Roundtree, who has been talked about quite a bit during spring practice, broke a few first-down runs, making defenders miss.

He ran around the right end for a touchdown with 2:16 remaining in the second quarter, but garnered a huge sideline reaction when he ran for about a 60-yard touchdown in the final minutes of the game.

Rising junior kicker Mitch Ewald had a busy day, kicking seven field goals. He connected on five of them, but with the inexact measurements of the goal posts in Mellencamp Pavilion, it's possible that one of his kicks might have been good on a regulation field.