There are only four days left until the women's race, five days for the men and Indiana University has found a way to extend the Greatest College Weekend into an entire week.

If you don't believe it, just follow our Little 500 Twitter or the hashtags #Little500, #Little5, #iLL5 and #onlyduringlittle5.

While there are a load of shenanigans going on off the track, the riders still have to focus on the race -- and so we'll be bringing you a daily blog to help you to stay focused on that checkered flag. We'll start with the fouir new teams for the women's race.

Four New Teams

1. CRU Cycling

2. Last Chance

3. Rainbow Cycling

4. RideOn

More about those four new teams:

"Rainbow Cycling first competed in Little 500 with a men's team in the 2006 race and started a women's cycling program for the 2011 race. Rainbow Cycling was formed to represent the Indiana University GLBT community in the Little 500 and receives support from GLBT Student Support Services and the GLBT Alumni Association." - Jacob Sinex

"As an all rookie team, the Cru ladies are so excited to race our first Little 500 this Friday! All of us have practiced hard and put in so much time and effort. We qualified 13th which was amazing and we plan to do our best in the actual race. Whatever the final result, we would just like to thank God for this amazing opportunity to race and get to know the amazing girls on all the other teams. It has been quite the experience!" -Kristina Cripe, CRU cyclist

Five Events For This Week

1. Monday = IU Cinema shows Little 500 movie "Breaking Away" at 7 p.m.

2. Tuesday = Lil Wayne at Assembly Hall at 7 p.m.

3. Wednesday = midway through. A rest day? Or a day to watch IU baseball and softball

4. Thursday = Little50

5. Friday = The Training Cycles by James Walton Coudright Junior at 6 p.m.