This is the true post of Little 500 riders picked to have their lives surrounding America's Greatest College Weekend posted to the web. To find out what happens when the IDS stops just reporting and starts getting real...check here for The Real Ride - Little 500 style.

Well midterms are over and I have almost tunneled my way out of my empty cans of Rockstar that became my lifeline last week. Although everything else stopped for midterms--- eating, sleeping, showering and you know, fun -- Little 500 training did not. But after my blog last week where I regaled you, and meant every word, about how much it means to be a Little 500 rider, I won't complain. Let's just say it was a juggling act. On the bright side, midterms are over and Spring Break -Bloomington addition is just a mere two days away and I could not be more excited. In honor of being a little 500 rider, it being almost spring break and quals being 16 days away; I thought I would channel Jeff Foxworthy and play the, "you know you are a Little 500 rider if" game. I hope you enjoy...

You know you are a Little 500 rider if...

You pass a car on the road and inform them which side you are on.

You spend more than 80 percent of your time in spandex.

You walk down a crowded hallway and ask people to "hold their line".

You refer to dirt, gravel, rock etc collectively as cinders.

Your t-shirt collection grows exponentially every March and April.

You consider tailgating drafting.

You start having food delivered to the track instead of your house.

You call the track hotline more than your mother.

You think jersey night is the greatest party of the year.

You feel the need to narrate everyday routines.

You have no idea what Glowfest is.

Your choice of transportation to class is a Little 5 bike.

And you know you are a Little 500 rider if you consider the Little 500 the greatest bike race of all time.

I hope this brightens everyone's day or is at least good for a couple laughs. If you want to add to the list please comment!

Abigail Legg is a Junior majoring in Neuroscience. She is in her second year riding for Wing It Cycling. Wing it finished ninth in the 2010 race.