Aloha readers, I'm currently holed up in my hotel room in Maui waiting out the rain.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Rainy weather greeted fans traveling to Lahaina, Hawaii for the EA SPORTS Maui Invitational. The tournament begins on Monday.

The H-T's Chris Korman and I arrived in Maui last night. Walking to our rental car we saw the Texas basketball team hanging out around the airport waiting for a bus. No Hoosier sightings yet, although their hotel is down the street and we have a seen a handful of Hoosier fans around the island.

Despite the rain, the island is beautiful. The ocean and beaches are great, but so are the mountain ranges and volcanoes. I'm determined to find where they film Lost, I'm going to take down The Others by myself.

Tonight, the EA Sports Maui Invitational is hosting an Xbox 360 party to celebrate NCAA March Mardness '09. All of the players and coaches should be there, so I'll try and give you guys a report of the evening.

Sunday morning, IU coach Tom Crean and the rest of the tournament's coaches will hold their press conferences. Crean said he was worried about his team getting too much sun before the game on Monday, but that doesn't seem like its going to be much of a problem.

The Hoosiers play in the first round of the tournament on Monday against No. 8 Notre Dame (12:30 p.m. island time, 5:30 p.m. Indiana time). IU leads the overall series, but the Fighting Irish are heavily favored and beat the Hoosiers in the their last match-up, 55-45 back in 2004.

What do you guys expect from the Hoosiers on Monday? Obviously, Notre Dame is a talented and experienced team, but do you see IU hanging with them? Any Maui questions you'd like me to ask the team?

Mahalo.