We're getting ready to start the 2nd half. We'll see if IU can keep up the momentum from the end of the first half. Timeout Northwestern-16:39 to play-IU leads 42-25 IU is starting to attack the basket and get some easy looks. A great spin move by Jamie Braun in the open court gave her a wide open layup. Nikki Smith also finished a nice drive to bucket with an underhand scoop layup. IU looks more focused to start the second half. Timeout IU-12:24 to play-IU leads 50-35 The Hoosiers are really picking it up defensively and are beginning to force Northwestern into turnovers. Whitney Lindsay just stole the ball and was fouled in the open court. IU played some of this stretch with an all-freshman lineup. Andrea McGuirt scored her first basket of the game. 5:37 to play-IU leads 67-43 IU stretched the lead to 24 points and continues to handle and out-matched Northwestern team. Haylie Linn added two more 3-pointers and the Hoosiers continued their good sooting. IU wins 74-58 Better performance by IU in the second half. They attacked the basket well and played much more agressively on the defensive end. IU moves to 14-9 overall and 7-4 in the Big Ten. The Hoosiers will have a big game road game this weekend when they travel to Champaign, Ill. to take on Illinois.