Worry not, noble readers. We're not going to totally ignore tonight's game vs. Western Michigan - it's just that, well, being from Chicago and the Quad-Cities, none of us actually receive the game locally. (Update: I've been informed by Ryan that Chicago gets some sort of NW Indiana television station, and thus he'll be able to watch the game tonight from the confines of his home.)

Right now, my best bet is to try and find a bar with ESPN Full Court, one that would allow me to step up to the remote and request a change from whatever Texas Hold'em tournament is on at that point. I'm not too optimistic.

But you, on the other hand, should be optimistic about the Hoosiers' chances in tonight's match up and in their next two after that, because neither Western Michigan, Ball State, or IUPUI seem to have anything positive going for them right now. These games are Christmas presents with cream and crimson packaging. And IU should enjoy the festivities while they can, because as soon as the holidays are over, so is the fun; Jan. 2 brings a trip to Ohio State to play Thad Matta's crew of hyberbolically talented freshmen.

Anyway, since I likely can't watch the game, I will be following along on a gametracker device of some sort and updating the site accordingly. Those of you who can watch the game - and are feeling somewhat motivated (or bored) - can feel free to update in the comments. We'll do our best to moderate and publish them as quickly as possible, and they'll give you in-state folks the chance to, in essence, "call the game" to those of us from places not called Indiana.

Wish me luck finding the game, and we'll hope to see you soon.