PHOTOS

IUDM raised over $3 million for Riley Hospital for Children

Members of IUDM perform a dance on stage Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center.
IUDM volunteers hold up signs during the reveal of total donations Oct. 30, 2022.
IUDM participants celebrate the successess of families as they listen to stories Oct. 28, 2022.
IUDM volunteers welcome Riley families on stage during the opening ceremony Oct. 28, 2022.
Families and participants of IUDM are welcomed Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center.
Participants of IUDM celebrate the start of the marathon Oct 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center.
Volunteers at IUDM lean out to give high-fives to participants as they run to the stage.
Alexis Mata, mother of Adrian Mata, shares her experience with the Riley Hospital Oct 28, 2022, at the IUDM opening ceremony.

Members of the Indiana University Dance Marathon perform a dance on stage Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center. Participants work in shifts to cover all 36 hours of the marathon.

Indiana University Dance Marathon volunteers hold up signs during the reveal of total donations Oct. 30, 2022, at the tennis center. IUDM raised $3,233,968.23 this year for Riley Hospital for Children.

Indiana University Dance Marathon participants celebrate the successes of families as they listen to stories Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center. IUDM is an annual 36-hour event to raise donations for Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis.

Indiana University Dance Marathon volunteers welcome Riley families on stage during the opening ceremony Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center. This year, IUDM raised over $3 million for Riley Hospital for Children.

Families and participants of the Indiana University Dance Marathon are welcomed Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center. The excitement of the event turns the Tennis Center into a lively and welcoming place for students and community members.

Participants of the Indiana University Dance Marathon celebrate the start of the marathon Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center. This year was the 32nd annual event.

Volunteers at the Indiana University Dance Marathon lean out to give high-fives to participants as they run to the stage Oct. 28, 2022, at the IU Tennis Center. Student volunteers and dancers are vital to IUDM's success.

Alexis Mata, mother of Adrian Mata, shares her experience with the Riley Hospital for Children Oct 28, 2022, at the Indiana University Dance Marathon opening ceremony at the IU Tennis Center. The Mata family has been in attendance at several IUDM weekends over the past few years.