Miles Teller, Megan Thee Stallion among ‘Saturday Night Live’ hosts for new season

tnssnl092122.jpg

NEW YORK — Megan Thee Stallion is ready for double duty on “Saturday Night Live.”

The Grammy-winning rapper will host and perform as the musical guest on the Oct. 15 episode of the sketch comedy series, NBC announced Tuesday in a larger reveal of its upcoming guests.

Miles Teller will host the show’s Season 48 premiere on Oct. 1, with Kendrick Lamar named that episode’s musical guest.

Emmy-winning actor Brendan Gleeson will then handle hosting duties on Oct. 8, with Willow Smith — daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith — performing the music.

“OCT 15 THEE HOT GIRL COACH IS HOSTING AND PERFORMING ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE TUNE IN ALL HOTTIES,” Megan tweeted, referring to the “Hotties” nickname used for her fan base.

The hosting gig for Teller follows his starring role in “Top Gun: Maverick,” which is the year’s biggest movie after grossing more than $700 million in North America and more than $1.4 billion worldwide.

Lamar released his fifth studio album, “Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers,” in May, while Megan came out with her second album, “Traumazine,” in August.

Willow will release her fifth album, “Coping Mechanism,” on Oct. 7.

The latest cast of “SNL” will look different from past years, with Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Kyle Mooney and Chris Redd all having left the show.

NBC announced four additions last week, including the show’s first nonbinary cast member, Molly Kearney. Also joining the cast are Marcello Hernandez, Devon Walker and Michael Longfellow.