Indiana football set for matchup with No. 8 Cincinnati in front of sold-out crowd

spiufbpreview091721.jpg

Indiana football will take on the University of Cincinnati at noon Saturday at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington.

The Hoosiers have a 1-1 record after falling to No. 5 Iowa on Sept. 4 and defeating the University of Idaho on Sept. 11. The top-ten Bearcats have a 2-0 record after defeating Murray State University and Miami University of Ohio to open their season.

The game is sold out — the first Memorial Stadium sellout since 2017. Allen and players said they appreciated the home crowd's energy during a press conference Monday, and expect the same this weekend.

Fans and students are encouraged to arrive early to the stadium Saturday. Gates open at 10 a.m., with pregame festivities taking place throughout the morning.

How to watch:

TV: ESPN

Radio: IU Radio Network, WIUX 99.1 FM

Follow Indiana Daily Student reporters Evan Gerike, Luke Christopher Norton and Patrick Felts along with columnist Bradley Hohulin on Twitter for updates before, during and after the game, and follow IDS Sports for updates on football and all other IU sports throughout the year.

Game coverage:

Follow IDS reporters on Twitter for live updates during the game. Check idsnews.com for a live blog with updates during the game, and postgame coverage once the game concludes.

Read these stories from this week to prepare for the big game:

Reach for the Pod: Previewing Indiana football vs. Cincinnati with L.C. Norton and Owen Racer, by Patrick Felts

The Other Sideline: Meet Cincinnati before it plays Indiana football in Bloomington, by Evan Gerike

The next step for Indiana's offense and Michael Penix Jr.? The deep ball, by L.C. Norton

COLUMN: I can't wait to see Indiana football play in a game it will probably lose, by Bradley Hohulin