We've redesigned our website, please let us know what you think.

IU Arts and Humanities Council brings in speaker who creates posters on Mueller Report

People walk, bike and rollerskate Oct. 10 around Showalter Fountain

Sarah Edmands Martin, assistant professor of graphic design in the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design, will be discussing her project titled “Ongoing Matter: Democracy, Design, and the Mueller Report” at 4 p.m. Oct. 29 via live stream on the IU Arts and Humanities Council’s Facebook page

Martin’s project features a collection of posters designed to showcase the content within the Mueller Report in a way that is accessible and politically enlightening to the public.

“These contemporary poster designs seek to render the content of the Report accessible, and thus make genuine, thoughtful, and passionate engagement with its findings possible,” the IU Arts and Humanities Council website reads. “The show illuminates the major threats to democracy cited in the Mueller Report."

Martin specializes in dark narratives and contemporary fable, and she has a degree in English literature and painting from the University of Maryland. 

The event is free and open to the public. Registration is available on the council’s Facebook page. Additional information can be found on the College Arts and Humanities Institute’s webpage. 

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments