Bloomington Buzz: Kanye West, puppies, MLB draft picks, IU Center for Rural Engagement

<p>Kanye West attends NY: Kanye West Performance on Sept. 5, 2016, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. West released his eighth studio album, "Ye," on June 1.</p>

Kanye West attends NY: Kanye West Performance on Sept. 5, 2016, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. West released his eighth studio album, "Ye," on June 1.

The Bloomington Buzz weekly recap for June 3 - June 9. This week on the Buzz we've brought in an extra guest to spice up the end of our rundown. Photo editor and now music critic Matt Begala is unapologetically critical of Kanye West's newest album "Ye." 

The IU Center for Rural Engagement is officially up and running, and their Sustaining Hoosier Communities program just finished up its first year in operation

If you are a dog-lover, or a lover of any type of pet, it's good to know the Bloomington Animal Shelter just finished up a $2.1 million renovation project which has completely revamped their building. 

Editor-in-Chief Cameron Drummond came on to briefly talk about some IU Baseball players who have now been selected for the MLB draft. 

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.