3 sexual assaults reported during weekend

Three separate incidents of sexual assault were reported during the weekend, Bloomington Police Department Sgt. Joe Crider said.

At about 1:30 a.m. Sunday, Bloomington police responded to IU Health Bloomington Hospital after receiving a call about a sexual assault, ?Crider said.

A 34-year-old woman reported she was raped at an apartment complex on Bloomington’s west side.

The woman said she was at a liquor store when she met four unknown men, according to the police report. A while later, she said she was at Kilroy’s Dunnkirk when she and a friend ran into the same four men.

The women went back to an apartment on the west side of town, where the complainant said she was sexually assaulted by one of the men.

The woman completed a sexual assault exam.

Police again responded to IU Health Bloomington Hospital on Sunday at about 9 a.m. after receiving a call from an 18-year-old woman reporting she was raped by an unknown man at a costume party on the city’s ?north side.

There were more than 100 people at the party, according to the report.

Police interviewed the tenants, who said all the guests were out of the house by 2:30 a.m.

Bloomington police responded to another call at about 1 p.m. Sunday afternoon about a sexual assault.

A 20-year-old woman told police she was raped after leaving a party on Bloomington’s north side.

She told officers she woke up next to a man she didn’t know at a house she didn’t know.

Her friends, boyfriend and mother filed a missing persons report the previous night after they could not find her.

The woman asked the suspect if she could use his phone to call hers, according to the report.

Her friend answered the phone, which later allowed police to track down a ?suspect.

The investigation is ? ongoing.

Hannah Fleace