They'll put a spell on you

They'll put a spell on you

The Not-So-Sexy Sexy Costume Girl

This is the woman at the party dressed up as a sexy toaster, a sexy iPhone 5S (uh, relevant!), a sexy Doritos Locos taco or a sexy ceiling fan.
It is the rare bird that can make a completely unsexy object sexy, so please don’t try so hard. You’re only heading for disappointment.

The Halloween Grinch

The Halloween Grinch hates everything Halloween stands for.
He won’t put the stupid amount of time, energy and money into a costume, and if he sees one more Halloween-themed Buzzfeed article he’s going to burn down his own house.
The Halloween Grinch hopes Halloween falls on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so he has a dumb excuse to get drunk two weekends in a row.

The Halloween-Is-The-Devil Type

Likely to be the same people who won’t let their kids read the “Harry Potter” books for fear of them becoming witches.
Or the people who call in the priest once a month to perform exorcisms on their children, just to be sure.
Or the people who sprinkle holy water on the heathen trick-or-treaters. #soblessed

The Movie Buff

This is the guy or gal who likes to stay in and away from all the hullabaloo.
But not because he or she hates Halloween.
This person prefers to experience this spooky night vicariously through film.
This cinephile is likely to have his or her television set on ABC Family a week ahead of time and is probably the reason you can’t find any good Halloween movies left in the dorm libraries.

The Peter Pans

These are the adults who still go trick-or-treating. You’re never too old to go trick-or-treating.
You just have to be creative about it once you’re older than 13.
Your best options are to take a younger sibling, relative or any child (with permission, of course).
If you’re a parent, you get to take your kids and sneak some candy while you “inspect it.”
And if you can’t find a kid, make one up with a problem. Broken leg, the flu, chicken pox.
A good sob story always scores more candy bars.

The Wiccan

Happy Samhain!
This is the night when the veil between worlds is at its thinnest and our dearly departed mingle among us.
People who identify as Pagan or Wiccan are likely planning a big celebration.
Traditionally, this night would be spent with a bonfire to guide the dead, but that may be difficult on campus.
A candle may suffice. It’s not as extravagant, but your ancestors should understand.