1) An instance of vandalism was reported Friday at 1:11 a.m. on Fifth Street. The case was closed by arrest.
2) A case of vandalism was reported at 7:49 a.m. Friday at Beta Theta Pi fraternity.
3) A theft was reported at 1:36 p.m. Saturday at Herman B Wells Library. It occurred between 10 p.m. Friday and 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
4) An instance of vandalism was reported at 2:24 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Stadium. It is believed the incident occurred some time between 8 a.m. and 2:24 p.m. Saturday. The case was closed by arrest.
5) An assault was reported at 6:23 p.m. Saturday at Tulip Tree Apartments. The case was closed by arrest.
6) An instance of burglary and unlawful entry was reported at 4:14 a.m. Sunday at Delta Tau Delta. The case was closed by arrest.
7) A report of burglary and unlawful entry was made at 1:52 p.m. Sunday at Wright Quad. The case is still active.
8) A theft was reported at 7:58 p.m. on Sunday at Wells Library.
— Kirsten Clark
Like what you're reading? Support independent, award-winning college journalism on this site. Donate here.
At the IU Healthcare Town Hall, the discussion centered on insurance and money.
A federal grant is distributed to the city and county based on violent crime statistics.
President Donald Trump's sexist behavior is harmful, as it hurts women and encourages men to repeat it.