world

A Deeper Look at Prince Harry's Arse

Many queries come to mind when thinking about Prince Harry’s naked body.
Does he have a good butt? Isn’t this bad for the reputation of the royal family or the British Army, of which Harry is a member?

However, we would like to examine this from another angle to speak of a more important point.

The Sun, a British newspaper, published photographs of a naked Prince Harry despite adamant requests from the royal family to refrain from doing so.

“Heir it is!!” rang the headline next to a picture of Harry covering his little Harry.

Perhaps what’s most surprising is that most British newspapers listened to the royal family.

The Sun was the only British paper to publish the photos. The newspaper’s managing editor, David Dinsmore, explained it had become an issue of the “freedom of the press.”

Parliament member Louise Mensch supported the paper, saying “we cannot have our press scared to publish things that are in the public interest.”

Britain has had press troubles in the past and is still investigating mobile phone hackings from more than a year ago.

Where exactly does the line between inappropriateness and freedom of press meet?
Somewhere between public interest and privacy? Or somewhere closer to Prince Harry’s pale backside?

We support freedom of press and the right to separate oneself from outside influence when it benefits the public.

In this case, the British public have a right to scrutinize the man who could someday be their king and be informed of his perhaps questionable actions.

The press should not be altered or censored by a governmental power unless it greatly puts others in danger, and Prince Harry’s arse does nothing of the sort.

While we’re not trying to make this about an extreme case of harmful material being released a la Valerie Plame, a point is a point.

A governmental entity should not be able to control a free press just because the outcome might be embarrassing.

Bravo to the Sun for standing up to the Queen and showing the people what they could easily find on the Internet, effectively testing the free press of Britain.

Thank you, naked Prince Harry, for allowing us to share our opinions about freedom of the press.

Also, maybe get a little bit of sun on that bum in your free time?