Last-word lounge

What everyone is talking about this WEEKEND

Maxim's un-sexiest:

Maxim magazine named Sarah Jessica Parker the No. 1 "Unsexiest Woman Alive." Rounding out the list are Amy Winehouse at No. 2, Sandra Oh at No. 3, Madonna at No. 4 and Britney Spears at No. 5. Woof. What a pack of dogs.

It's Britney, bitch:

The tabloid queen's newest album Blackout leaked on the Internet and is streaming on MTV.com. While the album is surprisingly decent (Britney can afford the best studio team available), WEEKEND is waiting to see how she performs it live. A stoned Spears stumbling around while lip-synching on the set of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" would make for excellent television.

Celebrity Halloween costumes:

Yes, even the celebs like to dress up for Halloween. While Paris Hilton's "Alice in Wonderland"-meets-Marilyn-Manson-meets-skank outfit was fun to look at, Neil Patrick Harris' blood-splattered clown wins best costume of 2007.

Prince hates babies:\n \nA YouTube video featuring an 18-month-old boy dancing to the song "Let's Go Crazy" by the artist formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince was removed from the site following a request by his label. The mother of the baby filed a "counter-notice" and the video has been returned to the site. The video that originally had about 20 views now has more than 300,000 and is setting up a test of U.S. copyright law.

\nLate Night With John Mayer:

Although the reputable guitarist doesn't have his own late-night talk show, he definitely should. Mayer shows his comedic chops in promos for his Mayercraft Cruise Sweepstakes on VH1. Contest winners will get a chance to cruise the high seas with Mayer and see him and some of his musician friends perform. But if these promos are any indication, Mayer should throw his name in the hat to replace Conan O'Brien.