Be my Internet pal during the IU-Duke game

As you might have noticed, the 2006 IDS basketball guide dropped today. IU is also playing Duke University tonight. The game is at 9 p.m. on ESPN. Lots of men's basketball going on today. \nSo presumably, it's quite the exciting time around campus if you're a fan of the basketballing Hoosiers.\nWe also have a little Internet endeavor located on the IDS Web site. It's a men's basketball blog, conveniently found on the Internet at www.idsnews.com/basketblog. Since I'll be doing my best Jay Mariotti-Bill Simmons impersonation and I won't actually be in Durham, N.C., tonight (grumble, grumble), I've decided to give you the unique opportunity to become my Internet friend.\nAnd just how do you do that?\nWell, I'll be live-blogging the affair tonight on the Basketblog. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of a live blog, let me explain: Essentially, I'll be analyzing and commenting on the game up-to-minute all night long about anything and everything. Mostly, it will be on the actual game play. But I'll also throw in some observations on the telecast and commercials. Maybe I'll even keep a tally of how many times Dick Vitale mentions "Robert Montgomery Knight" during the broadcast. \nSo if you're stuck in the library and looking for some details about the game tonight, head to the Basketblog.\nHeck, you could even sit on your couch all game, laptop on your, well, lap and read along all game. It will be quite the experience, trust me.\nAlso, leave me some comments under the post. Because if you don't, I'll be alone. \nAnd you wouldn't want me to be all alone, would you?\nHope to see you out there on the Wacky Wild Web tonight.