Echoes of porn film remain

Some unusual guests had arrived at Nicole and her roommates' off-campus apartment party, and word \nspread fast.\nStudents showed up in droves after getting word from friends on cell phones. People began piling up against walls, unable to move inside the four-person apartment. The keg was gone in minutes.\nThe IU junior had invited an adult film crew she met earlier to party at her place.\nNicole, one of only a few females to sign waivers to appear in the movie, says the filmmakers did not take advantage of her, but she now regrets participating.\nSince the filming back in October, a clip of the film that shows Nicole has appeared on CNN, Inside Edition and The O'Reilly Factor. Porn review Web sites have criticized her for not "going all the way." And random people seem to recognize her on campus, at the bars and at the local restaurant where she's a waitress.\n"It's a night of college that's going to come back forever and ever," she said.\nIt all started on a Friday night at a fraternity live-out house. Nicole and her roommate were among only a few girls at the house, so they were conspicuous to the film crew from Van Nuys, Calif.\nThe porn actresses had filmed sex acts with the guys, but wanted to "hang out" with some girls.\nSo Nicole, who was leaving to pick up a keg, invited them to her party.\nShe didn't expect them to come.\nBut when they did it was only the first surprise of the night.\nWhile Nicole hung out with the pornstars in a bedroom, her party was inundated with guys, more than she thinks she's ever seen in one place.\nOne particularly confident guy pulled aside a pornstar and told her he could "rock her world."\nHe was quickly rebuffed.\n"You know what I do for a living?" she asked, turning around. "You could not rock my world."\nThe pornstars preferred to let actions speak, holding competitions to see which guys could perform the best oral sex. The winners got oral sex, filmed in a private room.\nWhile most of the footage with Nicole is just her being, as she describes, "drunk and stupid," she also does a three-way kiss with pornstars, flashes her breasts and briefly engages in oral sex.\nShe didn't remember exactly what happened until she saw the movie.\nAfter the party, Nicole passed out at her apartment and the porn crew returned to their hotel room.\nThe next day the porn crew took Nicole and her roommates out to dinner to thank them for their hospitality. Footage from the meal made it onto the porno's outtakes.\nWhen Nicole finally parted ways with the pornstars, she got their numbers to make sure she wouldn't miss the video. Thousands of pornos are made every month, she reasoned, so how could this one have a shelf life of more than a day?\n"We had a fun time at a party -- it made our party crazy," Nicole said. "We thought we'd never hear about this again"