Around the Campus

INPIRG to hold rally at gas station\nThe Indiana Public Interest Research Group will hold a rally at the BP-Amoco gas station located on the northwest corner Third Street and Indiana Avenue at 1 p.m. today. Student and community activists will celebrate BP-Amoco's decision to stop lobbying with Arctic Power, the main group which wants to gain access to the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for oil drilling. For more information, call 856-4128.\nOncourse seminar given by Information Technology\nAs part of the IT Seminar Series, they will present "Oncourse and the Open Knowledge Initiative." The seminar will focus on Oncourse, Indiana University's Course, Management System, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Open Knowledge Initiative. The session will be in the Indiana Memorial Union, State Room East from 10:30 a.m. to noon. For more information, e-mail itiu@indiana.edu.\nWant a job? Try RecSports\nThe Division of Recreational Sports will hold a job opportunities session at 8 p.m. tonight in the SRSC Auditorium. Positions available within RecSports will be announced. For more information, go to http://www.recsports.indiana.edu/division/employment.php4.\nChemistry lecture given by graduate student\nDuane Rogers, a graduate student in the Department of Chemistry, will present "Recent Developments in Electron Holography" in the Chemistry building, C033 at 4 p.m. today.