Around the Campus

Night Walk will observe lighting safety issues on campus\nThe Office for Women's Affairs is sponsoring a Commission of Personal Safety Fall Night Walk. The annual walk around campus serves as a way to observe whether or not there is adequate lighting on campus for the safety of students, faculty and staff. Anyone interested should meet in the lower level of Jordan Avenue garage at 7 p.m. tonight. For more information, contact the Office for Women's Affairs at . \nChemistry lecture \non metals will be given today\nDr. Roman Boulatov of the Stanford University Department of Chemistry will give a lecture entitled "When Two Metals are Better Than One: Biomimetic Studies of Oxygen Reduction at the Bimetallic Site of Cytochrome Oxidase" at 4 p.m. today in the Chemistry building, C033.\nBiology seminars to be presented today\nPaul Katz of Georgia State University will give a Medical Sciences Seminar called "Serotonin and Second-Messenger Signaling in Swimmins Seaslugs" at 4 p.m. today in Jordan Hall 009. Rebecca Randell will present "The Genetics of Adaptation and Evolution of Development of Helianthus" in Myers Hall 130. \nYale professor will give speech on \ngeological sciences\nThere will be a Geological Sciences Colloquium at 4 p.m. today in the Geological Sciences building 143. Denis Cohen of Yale University will be presenting "Understanding how glaciers slide: Measurements beneath 700 ft. of ice." There will be refreshments in the lobby at 3:30 p.m.