Around The Campus

Live from Bloomington 2003 CD Art contest begins\nThe Union Board is now accepting applicants for the "Live from Bloomington" CD Art contest.\nAll designs are due Jan. 17, 2003. Designs should be turned into the Indiana Memorial Union Board Office, Room 270 of the IMU. Designs must include the artist's name, e-mail address, phone number, and paper copy of the design. The winner of the contest will receive a $25 gift certificate to the IU Bookstore, two free copies of the CD and recognition on the inside of the CD as the designer. The CD cover design will also be displayed on the Ground Floor of IMU. For more information and rules of the project, e-mail lfb@indiana.edu or call 855-4682, or go to www.ub.indiana.edu.\nKorean Tea Time planned\nThere will be a Korean Tea Time from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. tonight in the International Center Lounge. This is a jjong party -- Korean snacks and teas will be provided. For more information, call 855-7133 or e-mail intlcent@indiana.edu. \nChemistry seminar to be presented\nProfessor Samuel H. Gellman of the Department of Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, will give an Organic Chemistry Seminar on "Foldamers: Structure and Function" at 4 p.m. today in the Chemistry building, Room C033.