Series shifts to San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO -- Just mention Pacific Bell Park and what's the first image that comes to mind? Barry Bonds plopping balls into the water, of course.\nFunny thing about that picture: It's out of focus.\nBelieve it or not, there were fewer home runs hit at Pac Bell this year than any ballpark in the majors. And that's fine with the Giants as the World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3 Tuesday night.\nThe Anaheim Angels and Giants already have combined to hit 11 homers, by far a record for the first two games of any World Series. After Tim Salmon connected twice Sunday night and sent the Giants to an 11-10 loss that left them with a split at Edison Field, they were eager to return home.\n"For all the fans who like to see teams scoring runs and stuff, yeah, it was a great ballgame to watch," shortstop Rich Aurilia said. "It's not the typical type of game you want to be involved in. We'd rather see a lower-scoring game."\nRight after Hall of Famer Willie Mays throws out the first pitch, the rules change as Pac Bell hosts its first Series game. No more designated hitter in the NL park, and the Giants like that a lot as the emphasis goes from longballs to small ball.\nMinus DH Brad Fullmer, the Angels could be at a big disadvantage _ the same scenario AL teams face each other when they go on the road in the World Series.\nSan Francisco figures to enjoy an edge on the mound and at the plate when Livan Hernandez pitches against Ramon Ortiz in Game 3.\nBonds hit 19 of his 46 regular-season homers at Pac Bell, and added a splash shot into McCovey Cove against St. Louis in the NLCS.\nBonds homered in the first two games against Anaheim. He and Troy Glaus, who connected twice for Anaheim, have matched a record shared by several others with six home runs in a post-season.\nBoosted by Bonds, Glaus and Salmon, the teams easily set a mark for most homers in the first two games of a Series. There previously had been seven, but nothing close to the current 11.