Team comes back to finish 2nd

After two rounds of the women's Big Ten golf tournament, IU sat second. \nAfter three rounds, the Hoosiers tumbled to fifth. \nBut the shaky third round might have been the calm before the storm. It just set up a fantastic finish for the Hoosiers, as they fired a final-round 308 to streak to a second-place tie with Northwestern. \nMichigan State matched IU stroke for stroke in the fourth round to win the tournament with a four-round total of 1219. IU finished 11 shots back.\nAfter a solid two first rounds -- a 303 and 301 -- IU slumped in the third round, shooting a 318. But the Hoosiers bounced back behind senior Natalie Tucker, who shot a final-round 74 to balance out her third-round score of 83. Tucker finished in a tie for 10th individually, with a four-round total of 308. The top individual score came from Ohio State's Mollie Fankhauser, who fired a 301. \nIU's best individual score came from junior Tiffany Fisher, who finished fifth. Fisher finished with a total of 305, including a 74 in the first round of the tournament. Fisher's 74 and Tucker's 74 were the top one-round scores recorded by any Hoosier during the tournament. \nSenior Inga Snyder was the only other Hoosier to place in the top 20. Snyder tied for 14th place with a four-round total of 309. \nFreshman Karen Dennison shot a 316 to finish 27th, and redshirt freshman Danah Ford shot a 317 to finish 28th. Freshman Ambry Bishop, the only other Hoosier to compete, finished in a tie for 37th with a 321.