samplegates

March 21, 2010

Add your comments

What an exciting moment for health care reform

Posted by Ashley Ames, IDS columnist

I’m following health care reform like most of my peers are following March Madness.

Let’s just say: I. Am. Giddy.

If you’re as fascinated by the history in making as I am, check out the New York Times live blog on the progress of the House vote. In the meantime, you can watch Obama’s inspirational address to House members and keep tabs on what our representatives are doing. And, after all the activity and alterations over the past few days, if you’re unsure of what exactly is in H.R. 3962, CBS gives a straightforward rundown or you can read all 2,070 pages here (the bill itself is longer than Leo Tolstoy’s War and Peace). Additionally, you can find the reconciliation bill here.

Congratulations, America, we’re almost there!

discuss
E-mail address will not be published.
Comments:

comments

Posted by AntiNeoFascist at 9:06 am on March 23, 2010

Almost where? And don’t tell me “better health care”.

Posted by joe at 7:23 am on March 25, 2010

can we give back old computer and cell phones now and old elect.
and all the parts that go too a old computers tooo mon.
can we do it now

Posted by żyrandole warszawa at 11:00 am on June 18, 2011

Hi, depressing representing my english, tranquillity learning. Really chattels descriptions. Perchance in the in any disturbance suspicion I can I reckon up a blog. Yours

Posted by Testosterone propionate 250 mg at 11:05 am on December 3, 2011

I really wanted to send a small word to say thanks to you for the fantastic points you are writing on http://www.idsnews.com. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been honored with extremely good ideas to exchange with my pals. I ‘d express that many of us site visitors actually are extremely endowed to exist in a notable community with so many lovely individuals with useful points. I feel really fortunate to have used your webpage and look forward to so many more fun moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.

Posted by Jeremy scott wings at 3:27 am on January 12, 2012

I simply wanted to construct a quick word to thank you for all the fabulous suggestions you are showing at this website. My time-consuming internet search has at the end been rewarded with high-quality know-how to talk about with my friends and family. I would assert that many of us site visitors are quite blessed to exist in a perfect site with so many wonderful individuals with good techniques. I feel really happy to have used your weblog and look forward to some more fabulous moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.

Posted by Amazing Alex at 7:39 am on July 27, 2012

It’s so funny to me that ODOT was in charge of this whole operation. I can’t believe they didn’t use their heads on this one. But, I suppose if it didn’t happen, we wouldn’t have something to laugh at all these years later. ROFL!

advertise with us