The Hoosiers are heading west, looking to continue their record setting start at the Triton Invitational held at the University of California, San Diego. The games will be held at Canyonview Pool.

The Hoosiers are in a four-team bracket with No. 1 USC, No. 16 Cal State Northridge, and Sonoma State. Indiana is going to face Cal State Northridge first at 9:20 a.m. pst. The winner of this game will play either USC or Sonoma State at 2:40 p.m pst. The loser will face either USC or Sonoma State at 1:20 p.m. pst.

Cal State Northridge is 4-2 this season after two weeks of competition.

15 players have scored for the Matadors this season as they have relied on balance scoring to be successful.

Cal State Northridge has three players that have scored double digits goals in this season. Leading the Matadors in goals is junior center Marisa Young who has scored 17 goals. Senior utility player Jenny Jamison has scored 13 goals and senior attacker Lindsy Nelson has scored 12 goals.

In net, the Matadors have junior goalie Kiernan Davis who has recorded 26 saves.

Indiana is 3-5 versus Cal State Northridge all-time. Last year the two teams faced off as Indiana lost a close one by a score of 8-7 during the Aztec Invitational held at San Diego State University.

The Triton Invitational features 13 of the top team teams in the nation. The field includes No. 1 USC, No. 5 UC Irvine, No.6 UC San Diego, No. 8 San Diego State, No. 10 Arizona State, No. 11 Loyola Marymount, No. 12 Long Beach State, No. 13 Indiana, No. 15 UC Davis, No. 16 Cal State Northridge, No. 17 UC Santa Barbara, No. 19 Hartwick, and No. 20 Santa Clara.