A day after suffering a walk-off loss in the 11th inning, the IU baseball team returned the favor Sunday at Target Field.

It just so-happened this walk-off would give IU its second Big Ten title in a week.

Scott Donley hit a walk-off single to left-center with the bases loaded to beat Nebraska 4-3, giving IU its first Big Ten Tournament championship since 2009.

The title comes eight days after the Hoosiers (43-14) captured their first outright Big Ten regular season title since 1932.

Will Nolden led off the bottom of the ninth with a double to the gap in right-center off Nebraska righty Jeff Chestnut, who then issued an intentional walk to sophomore catcher Kyle Schwarber.

IU Coach Tracy Smith then asked sophomore first baseman Sam Travis, who was 2-for-4 in the game with a pair of doubles and finished with a tournament-high eight RBI, to sacrifice the runners to second and third.

Travis twice failed to get down the bunt but drew a walk to load the bases and draw the Cornhuserks' infield in, setting up Donley's heroics.

The Cornhuskers (29-30) staged yet another late rally, this time scoring a run each in the seventh and eighth innings.

With IU up 3-1, Tanner Lubach doubled to left-center to lead off the seventh but was caught off third two batters later when Bryan Peters hit a chopper back to the mound. Coursen-Carr chased Lubach all the way back to third before diving to make the tag at the last second.

Pat Kelly cut the lead to 3-2 on an RBI single to center, a blooper that glanced of shortstop Michael Basil's mitt as he dove backwards for the ball.

The Huskers tied the game in the 8th on a Tanner Lubach sac fly that scored Kash Kalkowski, who led off the inning with a single.

The Hoosiers were given a strong effort on the mound from freshman left-hander Will Coursen-Carr (2-1), who went a career high nine innings and thew a career-high 127 pitches. He allowed three runs on eight hits with two strikeouts and three walks.