If you manage to pry yourself away from the Bucket Game and leftover turkey tomorrow, the 2010 edition of the Hoosier Duals merits your attention as three opposing squads, each with nationally-ranked wrestlers, come to Assembly Hall.

The Hoosiers will wrestle North Carolina-Greensboro at 9 AM, Old Dominion at 11 AM and Northern Illinois at 1 PM. As far as I know, the Hoosiers will field their normal lineup, with Ryan Konz still at 165 pounds in place of the injured Ryan LeBlanc.

Expect the Hoosiers to win all three matches on the strength of their upper weights, but the Old Dominion tilt could be close. The Huskies feature ranked wrestlers at the two lowest weights which should provide good tests for Justin Brooks and Matt Ortega. If either can manage a win there, it would send a big statement to the rest fo the country that IU is not just full of good big guys this year.

Two matches will feature ranked Hoosiers agaisnt ranked opponents. Kurt Kinser, currently sixth in the Intermat rankings, will face off with UNCG's Ivan Lopouchanski at 149 pounds in the morning, while Paul Young, ranked sixth at 157 pounds, will draw NIU's Brian Deutsch in the afternoon.

A live blog can be found here. I will try to provide periodic updates here on Hoosier Hype as well.