As the headline states, IU defeated Illinois today 14-7. Josh Phegley was ridiculous as usual, going 4-for-4 with two home runs and six RBIs.Tyler Tuffts pitched a gem up until the 7th when he came into a little trouble. He surrendered three in the frame and then another three in the 8th. But the Sagamore Hills, Ohio native finished out the game, picking up the win.The good news for IU is they are still alive. The bad news is they have Penn State at 3:35 p.m. in a game that will be televised on the Big Ten Network.As loyal followers will note, the Nittany Lions have taken all five contests between the two teams, including earlier in this tournament. Despite these two wins, IU still has a very long road to traverse if they are going garner Big Ten glory.If they were to defeat PSU tonight, they would face the loser of Purdue/Michigan tomorrow morning.If they win that (we're becoming very hypothetical now) they would take on the winner of the same game.If Michigan is the winner of that Purdue battle, then they would have to be defeated twice to be toppled from a top the Big Ten podium.Matt Brady, our very trusty SID should be sending in a box score for the Illinois game very soon. When I get that I will post it.Then tonight after the Penn State game I will post a box score and a dump my notes here, and then will get a full preview complete with interviews on the Daily Student's Web site.