Hey folks,

Been in transit back to Bloomington for most of the day now it seems (air travel is such a headache). Anyway, I do apologize for not disseminating this to all of you sooner: Josh Phegley (unanimous selection, one of four), Andrew Means and Matt Bashore all made first-team All-Big Ten.

Phegley came up short in Player of the Year honors to Michigan's Nate Recknagel, however. Recknagel's home runs, it would seem, outweighed Phegley's pure hitting.

A link to a PDF of the IUHoosiers release can be found by clicking here - I'd post it at the bottom, but the e-mail version showed up funny.

Apologies are as well in order for not delivering on my promised notes dump. Excuses are worth nothing, but it was the father's birthday (he's tacking years off these days, so no asking on the age), so the day was rather occupied. I'll do my very best to get something up in the next couple of days.

A couple of heads-ups before I sign off. I'm working on an online-only preview of the Penn State game that opens the Hoosiers' Big Ten Tournament tomorrow. It should be online tomorrow morning on the Web site, but I'll post it in this space as soon as I finish. I'm also working on a notebook story with a scattershot array of subjects for Thursday, and look for an online-only wrap of the Penn State game Thursday as well. Basically, from here on, stay with Inside Pitch and the Web site, since the deadlines are early in the summer and we publish just twice a week.

As always, live audio and gametracker can be found at IUHoosiers.com. I'll be back tomorrow, take it easy.