COLUMN: Hillary Clinton has no soul

I don’t often agree with Republicans, but when I do it’s because we know Hillary Clinton is a soulless, power-hungry politician whose presidency would hold America back from achieving its greatest potential.

She runs entirely dishonest campaigns, and says whatever is most opportune at that particular moment while also taking advantage of her opponent’s perceived weaknesses regardless of her so-called moral beliefs or record.

For instance, Clinton likes to hit Bernie Sanders hard about his moderate position on gun legislation — he defends the rural gun owners from his home state of Vermont.

Clinton used this platform to claim that Vermont guns are responsible for New York violence because Vermont’s lenient gun laws allow for arms to pass into New York.

This isn’t true at all. In fact, gun traffickers get guns into New York via Georgia, Florida and other states Clinton has won in the primaries.

She probably wins gun-friendly states because, contrary to her 2016 campaign, she passionately defended the 2nd Amendment. In 2008, her then-opponent President Obama compared her to Annie Oakley.

Speaking of Clinton’s double standards, her reaction to a Greenpeace activist questioning her on donations made to her campaign from fossil fuel companies last month was hypocritical.

She lost her temper with the activist and said she was “so sick” of the Sanders’ campaign lying about her.

But, as CNN reported, in 2008, “Clinton ran a 30-second ad hitting the then-senator (Obama) for the same thing.”

She accused him of accepting $200,000 from executives of oil companies, but, when criticized for that action now, she blames Sanders.

Last week, Obama admitted that the worst mistake of his presidency was “failing to plan for the day after ... intervening in Libya.”

Yes, the worst moment of Obama’s presidency was the lack of foresight from the then-Secretary of State, who organized the Libya intervention and overthrow of Gaddafi.

And you thought Clinton was a foreign policy expert.

Actually, Clinton also failed to plan for the aftermath of the Honduran coup she backed in 2009. When the rest of Latin American countries insisted the old government be reinstated, Clinton assured them the Honduran people would figure it out.

This resulted in a cascade of violence, riots and eventually the murder of indigenous rights activist Berta Cáceres, the Guardian reported.

The International Business times reported that in the Middle East, Clinton’s State Department approved a record-shattering $165 billion in arms sales to 20 nations who all donated money to the Clinton Foundation. Saudi Arabia, a $10 million donor, received $29 billion in arms, which Israeli officials warned could disrupt “the region’s fragile balance of power.”

Don’t worry, though. Risking world peace for money was, according to the Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro at a press conference in 2011, a “top priority” for Clinton personally.

Clinton only cares about the lives of others when it’s politically expedient.

And none of this even begins to mention the way Clinton has switched positions on the minimum wage, gay marriage, NAFTA, her husband’s crime bill, abortion, immigration, gun control and Iraq, to name a few.

I’ve reached my word limit. I’ll continue the list next week.