President Obama to visit Indianapolis on Friday

President Barack Obama addresses contituents at Millennium Steel in Princeton, Ind. on Oct. 3, 2014, National Manufacturing Day.

President Obama will be visiting Ivy Tech Community College in ?Indianapolis on Friday.

Logistics of the visit have not been released, but the president plans on discussing middle class economics. Obama has been using the phrase to describe his fiscal policy for the remainder of his presidential term, which includes tax cuts for parents, increases in higher education tax credits and adjustments to federal student loan payments.

“We are honored to welcome President Obama and look forward to hear more on his plans for the middle class as we believe here in Indiana that Ivy Tech Community College is the key to rebuilding the middle class,” Ivy Tech President Tom Snyder said in a release.

Ivy Tech, with approximately 200,000 students, is one of the largest community colleges in the United States.

The visit to Indiana comes after visits to Republican-dominated states Idaho and Kansas, where Obama talked about his middle class economics. It also comes after his proposal for free community college tuition for two years for eligible students. This is one part of the president’s proposed $4 trillion budget for fiscal year 2016 he delivered to Congress on Monday.

According to Obama’s proposed budget, free two-year tuition would cost $60 billion throughout 10 years.

If this is accepted by all 50 states, approximately 9 million people will benefit from the proposal, according to the White House.

President Obama’s most recent visit to Indianapolis was a May 2011 trip to the Allison Transmission Plant to discuss energy policy.

His last trip to Indiana was Oct. 3, 2014, to Millennium Steel in Princeton, Ind., to lay out other economic policies, including investment in early education and equal pay for men and women.