?Pizza X launches new competition, poll

From IDS reports

Pizza X announced a new competition Monday that would give the grand prize-winner a free semester of ?tuition at IU.

The annual scratch-off competition began Dec. 8 and will run until all of the game pieces have been distributed, according to a press release from Pizza X.

“(The pieces) will be distributed on every pizza box and breadstick bag, but it is a no-purchase-necessary contest, so they can come into our stores and we’ll give them one a day,” said Sydney Tilford, Pizza X brand manager. “We have a total of 100,000 pieces.”

Participants have a one in four chance of winning prizes, including pizza parties, Lennie’s and Pizza X gift cards and coupons, with a grand prize of one semester of tuition, according to the release.

Tuition is equal to 12 to 18 credit hours of IU courses.

Pizza X also announced its new cup color poll. It asked for community input in selecting the next color of the Pizza X stadium cup.

Those interested may choose one of three color combinations to vote for via Twitter or the Pizza X ?Facebook page.

The color combinations are navy blue and purple, red and navy blue, and green and purple.

The poll runs from Dec. 8 to Dec. 12.

The new cups are scheduled to arrive in February.

The company typically orders a few colors at a time, Tilford said, and the new colors will be added into the current color circulation.