Sustainability adds three staff members

The staff at the IU Office of Sustainability grew by three, IU Director of Sustainability Bill Brown said Monday.

These positions include associate director of sustainability, assistant director of sustainability and project coordinator, according to the University.

Andrew Predmore, a former member of the environmental studies department at the University of Illinois Springfield, will be the new associate director of ?sustainability.

At the University of Illinois Springfield, he served as chair of the Campus Senate Committee on ?Sustainability.

His focus will be overseeing campus operations, educating students and faculty research in the Living Learning Lab, according to the University.

The whole of the campus serves as this Living Learning Lab as it offers students and faculty opportunities to explore sustainability practices, according to the Office of Sustainability’s website.

The role of assistant director will be filled by IU alumna Kristen Brethova, who graduated from the University in 2008.

After graduating from IU, Brethova earned a Master of Science in environmental science from the University of Chicago, according to the University.

Nancy Letham will assume the role of project coordinator.

She previously served as director of development at the Kinsey Institute and director of philanthropy at Centerstone of Indiana, according to the University.