Check out this weekend’s events

CultureFest

4:30-7:30 p.m.

Today

The Welcome Week tradition returns to the IU Auditorium and features dancers, musicians and performers representing a variety of cultures. Free for all students.

CultureFest After Party

7:30-9:30 p.m.

Today

Following CultureFest, the IU Art Museum will be host to a free after-party with dance music, art and coffee from around the world and other food.

Brooks Wheelan at the Comedy Attic

8 p.m.

Today

Former SNL star performs at the Comedy Attic. Tickets are $8 for students and $12 for general admission.

Bloomington Symphony Orchestra in Bryan Park

6-7:30 p.m.

Friday

The orchestra will offer a free, outdoor concert in the park.

Showing of “Iron Man” in Bryan Park

Friday

Following a free concert by the Bloomington Symphony Orchestra, a free, outdoor showing of “Iron Man” will start at dusk.

Moses Man opening at the Wells-Metz Theatre

7:30 p.m.

Friday

The final show of the Festival Theater series opens on Friday. Tickets are $15 for students and $25 for general admission.

Brooks Wheelan at the Comedy Attic

8 and 10:30 p.m.

Friday

Evening Film at the Union, “Godzilla”

8 and 11 p.m.

Friday

A free showing of “Godzilla” at the Indiana Memorial Union Whittenberger Auditorium. The movie is free for everyone with an IU student ID.

Farmer’s Market Salsa Contest

10 a.m.

Saturday

The weekly Saturday Farmer’s Market is host to a salsa contest, with a tasting of them afterward. A salsa dance party and salsa-making demonstration will follow the competition.

Grant Street Jazz Festival

11 a.m.-11 p.m.

Saturday

The third annual Grant Street Jazz Festival is a day-long festival on Grant Street between Kirkwood and Sixth Street. The event is free and open to all ages.

“Intruders” and “Dr. Who” premiere at Buskirk-Chumley

7 p.m.

Saturday

The Buskirk-Chumley is showing a double-premiere of “Intruders” and the season 8 premiere of “Doctor Who.”

Brooks Wheelan at the Comedy Attic

8 and 10:30 p.m.

Saturday

Evening Film at the Union, “Godzilla”

8 and 11 p.m.

Saturday

A free showing of “Godzilla” at the Indiana Memorial Union Whittenberger Auditorium. The movie is free for everyone with an IU student I.D.