Try these food trucks to go

Big Cheeze

Food trucks frequent Kirkwood Ave. and the downtown area for late-night grazers.

The Big Cheeze

Looking for a classic comfort food? This mobile food vendor serves gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. 

The menu includes everything from “the wimpy” grilled cheese sandwich to the “mac daddy,” which has cheddar cheese melted on homemade macaroni and cheese. 

The truck can typically be found somewhere on Kirkwood late at night, near Dunnkirk or Kilroy’s Bar and Grill. 

Find the full menu and schedule at bigcheezetruck.com or follow it on Twitter 

@BigCheezeIN.

Gyro TruckThe Gyro Truck

This food truck makes some of the best gyros in town. For just $5 or $6, students are able to find a cure for their late-night munchies. The Gyro truck is typically parked on Kirkwood or a block or so off campus. Find it on Twitter @The_Gyro_Truck. 

Mother Bear’s

The popular Bloomington pizzeria is now on wheels. It’s perfect for students looking for some warm breadsticks or a slice of pizza on the go. To get the truck’s location, follow it on Twitter @MotherBearsTruc.

Sweet Claire’s Gourmet Bakery Truck

The full bakery can be found on Third Street, and it also serves breakfast at the Farmers’ Market. Sweet Claire’s serves up gourmet international bread and pastries. Follow it on Twitter @SCLAIREBAKERY.

The Sno Mobile

This truck is more popular once the weather is warmer. The Sno Mobile serves flavored ice and other cool treats. 

UEL ZING

It’s coffee on wheels, usually spotted downtown around the square. The coffee cart sells both hot and iced coffee, and the schedule is updated regularly on Facebook and Twitter at @UELZING. 

The Tamale cart

The Tamale cart can usually be found right outside the Atlas Bar, where everything from tacos to tortas, and, of course, tamales, can be found. Be sure to check out its brunch at the Atlas. Biscuits and gravy and waffles are on the menu. Follow the cart on Twitter at @thetamalecart.